The Trekology TREK-ONE Hiking Poles combine strong aluminum construction, soft wrist straps, rigged grips with extended soft foam handles, and quick-release lever lock mechanisms to create a comfortable all-day hiking experience. They are both stylish and sturdy, perfect for day hikes or longer treks. Trekking poles can reduce the impact to ankles and knees by as much as 30%. Whether hiking for a day or a week, a pair of TREK-ONE will help your endurance and balance. Grab a pair today and hit the trail tomorrow!
TREKONE Collapsible Lightweight Trekking Poles – Adjustable Aluminum Telescopic Hiking Pole or Walking Sticks with Quick Release Lever Lock and Ergonomic Grip (Black with Blue Handle)
- INCREASE YOUR FOOT PRINT! TREK-ONE Ergonomic Trekking Poles (set of 2) give you a reason to increase the steps you take. Helps prevent knee injury, support extra weight, and walk comfortably with these hiking poles. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced hiker, these affordable poles provide so many benefits that you just can't miss! Pick up a pair and hit the trails today!
- LOADED WITH GREAT FEATURES - TREK-ONE poles are designed with YOU in mind. Easily adjustable wrist straps for your comfort. Ergonomic grips with light ribbing to ensure smooth handling. Lever lock for effortless and fast length adjustment. Firm grip in muddy areas with added mud stops. Soft foam shafts allow for a strong grip in extreme all terrain environments. TREK-ONE poles are the perfect gift for everyone who enjoy walking or hiking!
- ENGINEERED and BUILT TO LAST: Keeping your adventurous nature in mind, we know that NO detail must not be overlooked! Made with sturdy lightweight 6061 aluminum which is crucial for hiking or backpacking in rough terrains and supporting heavier weights. TREKONE walking sticks are meant to withstand pressure and impact far superior to carbon fiber poles.
- LEVER LOCK FOR FAST LENGTH ADJUSTMENT - use the lever lock to make length adjustment from 26" (65 cm) all the way to 53" (135 cm) quickly. When walking on a flat ground, keep the poles at the length where your elbow is at 90 degree. When going uphill or downhill, shorten or lengthen the poles accordingly to provide steady support. Whether you're tall or short, we have you covered!
- Get Your Complete Set today! Each set comes with two poles with mud stops and rubber caps. Choose from blue or gray colored handles. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and have a WORRY-FREE ONE YEAR WARRANTY. Get the poles today and expand your adventure!
- Additional Info
- Customer Reviews