26 OZ – 740 G SOLO TENT – USES 49″ POLE The Lunar Solo is now constructed with 100% Silicone coated Polyester material reducing fabric stretch and packed volume. The Canopy is constructed from 20D material while the floor utilizes a more durable 40D weave. We now also use reflective material in the main and corner guy lines. The Lunar Solo’s distinctive low hexagonal shape easily spills the wind no matter the direction. Short, steeply sloped sides, handle snow or high winds with ease. A generous canopy covers a 26 sq. ft. sleeping area plus 8.5 sq. ft. of vestibule storage. The 49″ peak height, set in the middle of the tent maximizes room for sitting and taking care of chores. The sleeping area is a surrounded 6-inch deep bathtub floor, topped by 6 inches of mesh. This ensures excellent ventilation while keeping you separated from low canopy walls. This keeps you drier on those occasions when condensation forms on the canopy. The vestibule is set on the long side of the tent to maximize views and ventilation when fully open. Close it and you’ve got phenomenal protection from the worst storms. Like all our shelters it is designed to be pitched with adjustable trekking poles or with our fixed length aluminum or carbon fiber poles (all sold separately). Does not include stakes. Not seam sealed.
Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo Gray 1 Person Ultralight Tent 2020 Version
- Full Vestibule provides protection while still maintaining good ventilation when closed. Fully open, the vestibule maximizes ventilation and view.
- High Vent removes excess moisture build up. Zipper Vestibule Closure makes opening and closing the vestibule a snap.
- Easy Tensioning Adjustment makes keeping the tent taut a trivial task that can be accomplished while still in your sleeping bag. Re-tension straps have been added to all tie out points.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights. Floating Floor reduces floor stress and helps to minimize punctures from sharp objects.
- Optimized Sleeping Area is oriented to maximize usable space, ventilation, and view. A peak height of 48 inches gives you plenty of headroom.