How far is the actual call distance of the walkie-talkie?
We tested the communication distance:
- When we conduct a call test along the coast and seaside, it can reach about 3 miles without any obstacles such as tall buildings or other mountains.
- Near the center of many tall buildings in the city, it can reach about 0.6 miles.
- So the actual communication distance depends on the obstructions of the terrain environment where you are the usage of the call.
How long does it take to fully charge the walkie-talkie, and how long can it in fact be used？
- Frequent use can last for 8-12 hours, longer if relatively use.
- 3-4 hours to fully charge a battery with 0 capacity.
- The longest standby time when turned on can reach about 5 days.
Multifunctional walkie talkie
- Press the emergency button, your team’s radio on the same channel can receive your call for help, providing you with a type of safety protection.
- Convenient so that you can use at midnight without electricity, or as a distress signal when in danger.
Easy to use for adults, children or the elderly
Use it directly out of the box
- you can rotate the knob above to turn on the power, adjust the volume, make a choice the channel, and the intercom will broadcast the voice to you all the way through the operation.
- Press and hold the ppt button to talk to complete the intercom, not only suitable for adults, but also convenient for the elderly and children.
- You can set the hands-free function on the radio directly, and you’ll talk without the ppt button.
- freeing your hands, and convenient so that you can use in busy environments such as climbing or cycling.
Small and compact
The body is only 5.64 ounces, and the size is small, allowing you to go back and forth outdoors, camping or climbing, making it easier to carry when riding.
Hard walkie talkie shell
Even supposing your radio is by accident dropped from a high place, the walkie-talkie isn’t easy to break, so you’ll use it in some construction sites or harsh environments.