When your back and hips hurt, hiking isn’t fun. Especially when you’ve got a squirmy little one on your back. So osprey incorporated their award winning ag (anti-gravity) backpack suspension system into the poco ag plus child carrier. Lightweight aluminum stays provide load stability and the mesh shoulder harness and back panel combination keeps you comfortable for the long haul. Child safety and comfort is paramount. The child cockpit is fully framed and padded and the butterfly harness is fleece-covered. When you set the pack down, the base is extra wide and has a locking foot bar for stability. Two large, reinforced grab handles ensure secure pickups. The child seat has built-in safety leg loops. Adult comfort is also a concern. The fit-on-the-fly hip belt means both parents can enjoy proper fit during the same walk. Parents can also share the weight with a removable day pack. Other features include an integrated sunshade to protect sensitive skin, a myriad of storage pockets, and a removable, washable drool pad.
Osprey Packs Poco AG Plus Child Carrier, Seaside Blue
- A lightweight aluminum frame fully supports the load and provides a stable platform to set the child carrier down
- With 6 inch/15cm of torso adjustment, the poco ag Series can be quickly and easily custom Fitted to a variety of adult users while on the trail
- The adjustable double halo harness and child seat is surround by a fully framed and padded Cockpit for safety
- The built-in sunshade deploys quickly and easily from a dedicated zippered pocket. Max Load: 48.5 pounds
- The adjustable fit-on-the-fly hip belt offers 5 inch/13cm of extension on each side for a comfortable ventilated custom fit and superior load support