The MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter Water Filter provides proven, reliable water filtration for camping and hiking, backcountry adventures, global travel, survival situations, and emergencies. The replaceable Marathon EX ceramic element removes bacteria (such as E. coli. Shigella, salmonella, cholera), protozoa (such as giardia, cryptosporidium, amoebae), and particulate, and its carbon core eliminates unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides. Thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator, the microfilter is capable of pumping one liter of water per minute, a flow rate that is easily maintained in the field, without any tools. The MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%), throughout its replaceable filter life of 2,000 liters of water. Compatible with a wide variety of water containers such as Nalgene, Camelback, and MSR Dromedary Bags (sold separately); bottom screws on to threaded lids, or water can be pumped directly into a hydration reservoir drinking tube. Lightweight and compact, the pump measures 7.5 x 2.75 inches and weighs one pound. A storage bag is included. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. Made in the USA.
MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter Water Filter
- Microfilter water filter pump for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, survival, and emergency preparedness
- Replaceable carbon and ceramic filter removes bacteria, protozoa, organic compounds, and particulate, delivering clean, taste and odor-free water
- Pumps at a rate of one liter per minute; compatible with a variety of wide mouth water bottles, and hydration bladders (sold separately)
- Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%); one replaceable filter cartridge treats up to 2,000 liters of water
- Pump measures 7.5 x 2.75 inches and weighs 1 pound; storage bag included; manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty; made in the USA