The PreCip Women’s Rain Jacket features Marmot’s comfortable and breathable NanoPro waterproofing technology. NanoPro coating is comprised of densely packed pores small enough to keep water droplets from getting in, but big enough to let water vapor out—providing cool, dry comfort even as your activity level increases. The PreCip also features fully taped seams to prevent leaks, an attached hood that rolls up when not in use, and a DriClime chin guard that protects against scratching when the jacket is fully zipped. If interior heat should begin to build up, simply open the PitZips—zippered ventilation openings under the arms—to increase air flow. Your arms will retain full mobility through it all, thanks to the built-in Angel-Wing Movement. When the weather lets up, you can stuff the entire jacket into its interior pocket and stash it in your pack.
Marmot PreCip Women’s Lightweight Waterproof Rain Jacket, Jet Black, Large
- Lightweight women's rain jacket is perfect for hiking, climbing, cycling, and other activities where rain is a concern
- Waterproof/breathable NanoPro fabric keeps you dry and comfortable even as activity increases
- Taped seams prevent leaks, providing enhanced protection from the elements
- Attached, adjustable hood can be rolled into collar when not in use
- Drawstring hem and adjustable Velcro cuffs for leak prevention and temperature control