Lightweight, weather resistant, and flying insect-free, the Blue Ridge Camping Hammock is designed specifically for backpacking in hard terrain. It’s great for people who are on the move, who need to set up fast and go. Anywhere a tent can’t go the Blue Ridge Camping Hammock is there – mountainside, jungle, wilderness, along river beds, etc. It can be used either as a tent hammock or on the ground as a bivy tent. Safe, comfortable and easy to set up.Lightweight, weighing only 4.25 lbs..Large no-see-um net canopy..Hammock body made of ripstop nylon pack cloth..Waterproof nylon rain tarp..Waterproof nylon border on the canopy protects against water blowing up under tarp..Strong aluminum-alloy poles and shock corded aluminum archpoles for the canopy..Double coil nylon zipper..Two interior storage pockets inside hammock..Nylon rope..O-ring in ceiling for hanging light..Brass-plated grommets reinforced with nylon webbing..Stuff sack included..Total Weight: 4.25 lbs..Length: 90 in..Width: 42″ in..Packs to 22 x 6 in..Weight Limit: 275 lbs..
Lawson Hammock The Blue Ridge Camping Hammock
- Lightweight, weather resistant, and flying insect-free.
- Designed specifically for backpacking in hard terrain.
- Use either as a tent hammock or on the ground as a bivy tent.
- Made of the finest materials, including a nylon pack cloth bed, rip-stop nylon rain fly, and no-see-um netting.
- Safe, comfortable, easy to set up.