Make guests feel right at home with Intex’s Pillow Rest Raised Airbed. The new and improved Dura-Beam Series version of the classic pillow rest raised offers the ideal comfort and durability. Engineered with Fiber-Tech Construction, which is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers, this airbed provides enhanced comfort, stability, and support. Unlike traditional airbed construction, high-strength polyester fibers do not stretch over time, resulting in superior and long-lasting durability. The sleeping surface is covered in soft flocking for extra comfort, and indented sides help grip fitted sheets. The dual chamber construction provides increased ground stability and height to make this airbed a refined addition to any guest room. There’s no need for extra pillows! The bed’s built-in pillow is designed to provide support. In addition, the Raised Downy Airbed is remarkably easy to inflate thanks to the built-in, high-powered electric pump; quickly and easily inflate both chambers with the touch of a switch. Then adjust to any level of firmness for the ultimate in comfort. The airbed inflates in about 2 minutes and deflates completely for travel and storage. The convenient hand carry bag is perfect for storage and transport. The 16-1/2 inch raised height provides easy accessibility and a closer feel to traditional mattresses, making it the perfect choice for house guests, dorms and even camping trips.
Intex Dura-Beam Series Pillow Rest Raised Airbed with Fiber-Tech Construction and Built-In Pump, Twin, Bed Height 16.5″
- Inflatable twin airbed with built-in electric pump, part of the new Dura-Beam Series of airbeds from Intex
- Waterproof flocked top with Fiber-Tech beam construction provides long-lasting structural integrity
- High-powered pump inflates mattress in approximately 2 minutes, it also deflates the mattress
- Built-in pillows for added comfort, duffel bag included for easy storage and transport, with Fiber-Tech Construction & Built-In Pump
- Dimensions: 39 x 16.5 x 75 inches (W x H x L), 300-Pound capacity