Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed’s firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time. Measurements will Vary based on customer’s inflation. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable. Inflatable queen airbed, includes two inflatable pillows and hand pump cozy flocked top cleans easily and is waterproofed for camping use wave beam construction for a uniform sleeping surface 600-pound weight capacity.
Intex 68765E Classic Downy Airbed Set with 2 Pillows and Double Quick Hand Pump, Queen
- Inflatable queen airbed with two inflatable pillows, hand pump included
- Waterproof flocked top with wave beams can be cleaned easily
- 2-in-1 valve with extra-wide opening makes inflation and deflation easy and quick
- Standard queen size works well with fitted sheets. Folds compactly for storage
- Dimensions: 60 x 8.75 x 80 (W x H x L), 600-Pound capacity