Serious, yet compact blade that is foldable, features: 1/2 serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point lock back blade, dual-sided thumb stud, ergonomic textured rubber grip, includes nylon sheath and ‘Priorities of Survival’ Bear Grylls survival guide, Overall Length: 8.5″, Closed Length: 4.9″, Blade Length: 3.6″, Weight: 4.3-oz”.
Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife, Serrated Edge [31-000752]
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade
- Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-Sided Thumbstud - For easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Nylon sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant sheath allows for horizontal or vertical carry