Free Space Outdoor Cotton Canvas Camping Tent
Open Size of tent: 215cm (L) x 215cm (W)x 200cm (H). This tent is square base.
Size of door: 170cm (W) X 140cm (H).
Accommodation: It may well comfortably accommodate 3 person with sleeping bag.
Accessories: 1 x tent cover, 4 x steel poles, 8 x pegs, 1 x carry bag.
Weight & Package: 13.5kg &80 x 23 x 23 cm.
Fabric subject material: 285gsm beige cotton canvas with water resistant PU coating.
Bottom subject material: Oxford cloth with water resistant PU coating.
Pole subject material: galvanized steel tube. Feature:
1.There are four ventilation holes on the top of the tent.
2.Two doors for simple get entry to. Canvas flap doors with mesh screen. The flap can also be rolled to at least one side to open the door.
3.Easy to set up. Just insert the entire poles into the sleeves and fix the pole ends, then configure The highest sticks in a circular clockwise order and tie them up.
You should use this tent within the sunny days.
The seams on the top intersection can’t be sealed totally as a result of structural issue.
The highest might leak within the heavy rain.
Make certain this fits by entering your model number.
1. The fabric of the is unbleached prime quality cotton canvas fabric with PU coating, treated to be water, UV and mould resistant, Two doors are zippered, complete with Screen doors, Four air vents. It’s breathable comfort in an excellent ventilation.
2. The Free Space Outdoor Cotton Canvas Camping Tent is suitable for 2 adults on a double bed or 3 adults on sleeping pads. The tents are easy to set up by one person within 5 minutes. The oversized double door makes loading and unloading your gear quick and easy.
3. The bottom sheet is heavy PVC, It is water resistant, moisture-proof and very easy to scrub, just need hose or wipe off.
4. It is comfortable all-season tent with two doors to let the sun in; durable, strong, stable, ease of use, comfort, style, and versatility. It is easy to gather this tent, complete the look by filling your new tent.
5. Loosen up and get a good night’s sleep, or roll up the side walls and benefit from the breeze as it flows through your tent. It used to be designed with a focal point on living space, longevity, and gathering your people around you.