DON’T DIE IN THE WOODS. Be prepared with some freakin’ huge emergency blankets.
– NOT DYING IN THE WOODS – Keep on your backpack just in case you find yourself spending an unplanned night within the woods. But even so keeping you warm and dry, mylar has countless uses in survival situations.
– CAMPING AND BACKPACKING – Use as a sleeping bag liner in unexpected cold weather to give a boost to your existing sleeping bag by boosting heat and protecting from outside condensation.
– CAR EMERGENCY KITS – Keep within the glove compartment if you get stuck in a storm from snow, run out of gas, or get into a car twist of fate all the way through the winter.
– GO BAGS AND PREPPER KITS – A will have to-have for earthquake survival kits, 72 hour bags, first aid kits, emergency kits, and survival kits. And zombie apocalypse kits of course.
– FREAKIN’ HUGE – 23% larger than other brands for full body protection.
– DURABLE PACKAGING – Ripstop nylon stuff sacks and carabiner zipper pack.
– AVAILABLE IN 3 COLORS – Army Green, Survival Orange, and Woodland Camo
– 1% FOR THE PLANET – A percentage of profits are donated to local and global conservation organizations.
– Full Set Packed Size: 5.5 in x 3.5 in x1.5 in
– Blanket Packed Size: 3 in tall, 1.5 in diameter
– Blanket Unpacked Size: 5 feet wide, 7 feet tall (64 in x 82 in)
– Full Set Weight: 9.5 oz
– Blanket Weight: 2 oz
– Material: Mylar (aluminized PET; polyethylene terephthalate)
– Stuff Sack: ripstop nylon with paracord drawstring
– Zipper Pack: nylon with locking aluminum carabiner
For emergency use only. Does not replace your camping gear. All the time plan ahead and bring appropriate equipment on your commute.
Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
EXTRA LARGE FOR FULL BODY PROTECTION – Our massive 7×5 foot emergency blankets are 23% larger than standard foil blankets for full body protection. With somewhat bit of tape and paracord, these XL mylar heat sheets may also be converted into an emergency shelter, emergency sleeping bag, emergency bivy, or other survival gear.
PERFECT FOR HIKING, RUNNING, & FIRST AID KITS – NASA-designed mylar is water-proof and reflects as much as 90% of body heat to assist prevent hypothermia for cold, wet, or hot weather survival situations. Designed for outside adventures to pack away ultralight & compact, our thermal blankets are a will have to-have for camping, trail running, marathons, 48hr/72hr/30 day go bags, tactical gear preppers, earthquake survival kits, home emergency, and car first aid kits.
DURABLE, ULTRALIGHT, COMPACT PACKAGING – Includes 4 extra large (5’ x 7’) double-sided color survival blankets rolled into ripstop nylon stuff sacks. You’ll be able to stash single blankets anywhere, or carry enough for all of your group within the included zipper pack with carabiner. No other space blanket comes just about our ultra compact, durable storage – the very best balance of durability & light weight at only 9.5 oz/set (only 2 oz/blanket).
PREMIUM MATERIALS FOR SURVIVAL SITUATIONS – Other emergency survival blankets are made flimsy and cheap in ziploc bags for one time use. Ours are made tough to be there when you want them. Stash these tactical emergency blankets all over – on your car, roadside emergency kit, survival kit, first aid kit, bug out bag, zombie survival kit, and camping gear.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We stand at the back of our products. Satisfaction guaranteed. 1% FOR THE PLANET – We donate a percentage of profits to conservation efforts around the globe, including The Conservation Alliance and lots of more.