TIP: It is a great idea to walk you pet along the border of a fully extended tie out cable, several times if necessary. This allows the pet to become more familiar with the tie outs’ boundaries and recognize the tension (much like a leash). This helps to prevent the pet from bolting on a tie out and causing harm to the trachea.
Dog Stake 16 Inches and Tie Out Cable 20 Feet Long – Complete Leash System for Outdoors, Yard and Camping – Small to Medium Dogs Up To 60 lbs
- COMPLETE KIT - This kit is a generous 20 feet in length and includes a durable clip to attach to the end of your dog's collar which means plenty of length to enjoy a sunny afternoon in the park
- EASY TO INSTALL - Super easy to install, simply screw it into the ground like a corkscrew and attach the collar to the chain.
- PERFECT FOR SMALLER TO MED - SIZE DOGS - Heavy duty enough that once it's screwed in the ground there is no way they are going to be able to remove it!
- KEEP YOUR FURBABY SAFE - Keep your furry baby safe in the front or backyard or while in the park. Your pet will love the freedom of being outside!
- DISCLAIMER - Color of the cables may vary between blue and red