The Columbia Mammoth Creek 8-Person Cabin Tent provides the quality product and deluxe experience synonymous with the Columbia brand. Upgraded features make your outdoor experience in this tent feel spacious and comfortable. Stretch out in the straight wall design, which adds more internal volume and height than traditional dome styles. Fiberglass reinforced poles provide a sturdy frame while the tub floor provides extra protection from leaks. For warmer days, use the adjustable ground vent to optimize airflow throughout the tent or take advantage of the No-See-Um mesh panels to provide a fantastic view while keeping out small bugs and warm air. At Columbia Sportswear, we expect our products to be free of manufacturer defects. We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase. This warranty applies when the product is used for its intended purpose under normal conditions. This product is manufactured and distributed under license from Columbia Sportswear North America, Inc. Portland, OR 97229 by I2D Licensed Brands, LLC. For additional warranty information or to request a repair, please have your proof of purchase ready and call 1-888-774-5840.
Columbia Mammoth Creek 8 Person Cabin Tent
- STRAIGHT WALL DESIGN: Straighter walls mean more internal space and higher ceilings for you. The 14' x 8' floor plan with a 76" center height fits 8 campers, or can fit two queen air mattresses
- UNIQUE POP-OUT WINDOWS: Pop-out windows provide extra interior space, privacy, and ventilation even during rain
- EXTRA COMFORT: Large adjustable ground vent and No-See-Um mesh provide maximum airflow on warm days and nights.
- WATER-REPELLENT: Omni-Shield coated fabric provides advanced repellency against water and stains. Omni-Shield fabric dries 3-5 times faster than untreated fabric, meaning it stays lighter even when it's wet.
- ROOM DIVIDER: Removable room divider creates privacy when you need it, and a large open space when you don't