With enough room to fit 10 people or 3 queen size air beds, the Coleman WeatherMaster 10-Person Out of doors Tent permits you to easily set up a home base with ample sleeping space. This camping tent is tall enough to stand in comfortably and has a hinged front door for simple entry and room divider for extra privacy. Guaranteed to keep you dry, the WeatherTec system includes a tub floor with patented corner welds, secure seams, and a covered zipper that lend a hand keep water out. Setup is simple and takes only 20 minutes thanks to snag-free continuous pole sleeves, a patented pin-and-ring system, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension. The strong frame is tested to resist 35+ MPH winds, at the same time as the durable Polyguard fabric is designed to rise up to the elements for reliable use season after season. Angled windows let in air but not the rain. Integrated pockets make it easy to store and keep track of small items, and the included carry bag offers easy portability and storage.
The two-room tent offers room for the whole circle of relatives, at the same time as a mesh ceiling optimizes air glide and assists in keeping the interior fresh.
The Coleman WeatherMaster 10 Tent has two rooms and quite a few space for all the circle of relatives. As much as ten campers can sleep easily inside thanks to the 17-by-nine-inch (W x D) footprint and six-foot, four-inch center height. Two doors— including a patent-pending hinged front door— offer easy in-and-out.
A convenient electrical get right of entry to port permits you to run a cord from your device in the tent to an outdoor power source, at the same time as an interior gear pocket helps you keep things organized.
Setup is quick and simple thanks two color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves, shock-corded fiberglass poles, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments. Straightforward instructions are sewn into the convenient carry bag, and separate stake and pole bags are also included.
Coleman’s WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of interworking features assists in keeping the weather where it belongs — outdoor the tent —always.
- Leak-free Seams: Along with fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and contains easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and removes needle holes
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by the usage of redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly
- 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent
- 1,000-denier polyethylene floor
- 11-millimeter fiberglass poles
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, reasonably priced tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the WeatherMaster 10 Tent includes a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
About Coleman Out of doors Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman’s current catalog includes a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outdoor a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep foods and drinks cold for days, airbeds which can be comfortable and would possibly not deflate all through the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.
Be sure this fits by entering your model number.
Cabin-like 10-person tent has enough room for 3 queen size air beds
WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
Hinged front door for simple entry and room divider for extra privacy
Sets up easily in 20 minutes
Measures 17 x 9 feet with 6-foot 8-inch center height