The Coleman Camp Propane Grill/Stove+ offers both a grill and a stove for versatile campsite cooking. This durable steel-crafted outdoor appliance has a stove surface that fits a 10-inch pan as well as a 130-square inch grill area, letting you sauté veggies while you’re grilling chicken, or get the soup going while you’re cooking up burgers. Each surface has independent temperature controls to give you precise control. The InstaStart push-button ignition powers up the portable grill with a simple press of a button with no matches needed, while integrated Wind Block panels help shield the flame from wind and can be folded down on calm days to be used as side tables. This outdoor grill features PerfectFlow pressure control technology to keep the heat steady even in extreme conditions and PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel. An aluminized steel cooktop offers durable use and is rust resistant, and the removable grates and grease management tray offer simple and quick cleanup. The Coleman Camp Propane Grill/Stove+ can run for up to one hour with both burners on high setting on one 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately) and produces 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power.
Coleman Camp Propane Grill/Stove+
- Versatile outdoor grill great for camping, hunting, and tailgating
- Includes stove surface that fits a 10-inch pan and a 130-square inch grill area
- InstaStart push-button ignition and PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance even in extreme conditions
- 2 independently adjustable burners for precise control