Arcturus Patterned Wool Blankets – 4.5lbs Warm, Heavy, Washable, Large | Great for Camping, Outdoors, Sporting Events…

Amazon.com Price: $44.99 (as of 08/06/2022 15:05 PST- Details)

Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
HEAVY AND WARM – The Arcturus wool blanket weighs 4.5 lbs, with a density of 550 GSM (that means nice and thick). This blanket will keep you warm, period.
GREAT LOOKING, LONG LASTING – Loom-woven and hemmed on all sides with contrast lock stitching, our blanket looks right at home in the field or on your couch, while standing up to rugged use and abuse.

Categories: ,

Description

Arcturus – Born within the Pacific NW. We’re Arcturus, an outside company from Washington State. We all know a couple of things about cold, wet weather, and that’s the reason why we developed our line of wool blankets. Whether we’re skiing Mt. Hood, crabbing off the Alaskan shoreline, or just hanging by the campfire, we clutch these wool blankets for warm and refined snuggling. Weighing over 4 lbs, our wool blankets are designed for years of use. These blankets are loom-woven to verify even texture and thickness. A great lock-stitch prevents the perimeters from fraying. And they are machine-washable, because of this you should not have to fret about getting it dirty (or dry cleaning bills). And hey – what’s better than a warm blanket? A warm blanket that did not eat your wallet for lunch. Hope you enjoy it. We do.

Make certain this fits by entering your model number.
HEAVY AND WARM – The Arcturus wool blanket weighs 4.5 lbs, with a density of 550 GSM (that implies nice and thick). This blanket will keep you warm, period.
GREAT LOOKING, LONG LASTING – Loom-woven and hemmed on all sides with contrast lock stitching, our blanket looks right at home within the field or to your couch, whilst standing as much as rugged use and abuse.
PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ALL – Large size (64″ x 88″) will keep you and a friend cozy whilst camping, at a tailgate, sporting event, outside concert or just as an emergency blanket to your vehicle.
70% WOOL – Wool is a time-tested natural fabric to be able to keep you warm, even if wet. The rest of the blanket is composed of 30% hypoallergenic synthetic fibers for durability and washability. Wool is a naturally fire-retardant subject material. The blanket itself isn’t treated with any additional flame-retardant chemicals, making it secure for you and your circle of relatives.
MACHINE WASHABLE – We make it easy to handle your new blanket. Not only are they washable, but they get softer with each and every wash. Scroll down for detailed care instructions.

Additional information

Color

Manufacturer

Brand