Arcturus 80% Heavy Military Wool Blanket – 4 lbs, Warm, 64″ x 88″ (Military Gray)

Price: Amazon.com Price (as of - Details)
  • HEAVY AND WARM - The Arcturus wool blanket weighs 4 lbs, with a density of 550 GSM (grams per square meter). This blanket will keep you warm, period.
  • 80% WOOL - Wool is a time-tested natural fabric that will keep you warm, even when wet. The remainder of the blanket is composed of 20% hypoallergenic synthetic fibers.
  • MACHINE WASHABLE - This US military-grade wool blanket will have a slight odor, which is very normal for wool blankets. After a few washes, our wool blanket becomes very soft and comfortable for home use. While you can tumble-dry on low, we recommend line-drying to increase the life of your blanket.
  • GREAT LOOKING, LONG LASTING - Hemmed on all sides with orange lock stitching, our blanket looks right at home in the field or on your couch, while standing up to rugged use and abuse.
  • PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ALL - Large size (64" x 88") size will keep you and a friend cozy while camping, at a tailgate, football game, or an outdoor concert, or just as an emergency blanket in your vehicle.
  • Description
  • Additional Info
  • Customer Reviews

Arcturus’ 80% Wool Military Blanket is a great blanket for the car, home, and outdoors. This durable blanket is made to keep you warm. Hemmed on 4 sides with orange stitching, our blanket weighs in at over 4 lbs. Wool blankets are great as emergency blankets that can be stored in vehicles and shelters. Our blanket is 64″ x 88″ and is made with 80% and a 550 grams per square meter density. This makes the blanket very warm. Available in two colors: Olive Green, Military Gray, and Navy Blue Please note that as a military-grade wool blanket, it will have a slight odor which is very normal for this type of emergency survival blanket. We have found that machine washing with a regular detergent and line-drying two to three times will make this blanket odorless, soft and a perfectly comfy blanket on the couch or in the bedroom. Note: Wool is a naturally fire-retardant material. The blanket itself is not treated with any additional flame-retardant chemicals, making it safe for you and your family.

  • Product ID: 9776
  • Amazon Product ASIN: B01M0GLPSB
  • Manufacturer: Arcturus Camo
  • Category: , ,
  • Published:
  • Availability: Check
  • Product price last updated: 1 year ago
No reviews available for this product.