The Extreme is a free standing aluminum pole tent, with a configuration that is extremely strong and sturdy. The 3-pole design gives you more “framework” to combat Mother Nature when she decides to send you a little stronger storm than normal. Assembly is easy with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles. The polyester fly and floor are urethane coated, with factory sealed seams for maximum weatherproofness. A door on each side of the tent makes getting in and out of the tent easy. You also get two large vestibules that you can use for extra gear storage. The vestibules also serve as automatic guy-out points when the weather gets a little nasty. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. Extra large #8 zippers on the doors and vestibules add to the durability. Mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing. Materials: Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating, Floor: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 3000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating, Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D, Frame: 8.5mm 7000-series aluminum. Includes Rain fly, 7000 Series Aluminum Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 6061 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Rope, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pockets, and Tent Bag with Drawstring.
ALPS Mountaineering Extreme 3-Person Tent
- Free standing three pole design with 7000 series aluminum poles; Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut; Factory sealed fly and floor seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T taffeta floor with 2000mm coating; Extra large #8 zippers; Easy entry and great ventilation with two doors (with zippered mesh windows)
- Two vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection; Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Multiple fly vents increase ventilation