The Tasmanian is a four season tent that is loaded with features. It uses 7000 series aluminum poles (one continuous pole system with hubs that reach end to end, and an additional pole that goes across the tent to help stabilize in strong winds). It also features a full-coverage fly with two vestibules to help store your gear. With an additional pole on the fly, it creates a very large vestibule on the front for even more gear storage. There are two doors (one on each end). The Tasmanian uses extra-large #8 zippers so opening doors and vestibules are a breeze every time. Year-round, this is a tent you can rely on! Tasmanian 3 Specs: Base Size: 6’7 x 7’8; Center Height: 4’6; Vestibule Depth: 47″; Tent Area: 43.5 sq. ft.; Vestibule Area: 21 sq. ft.; Tent and Fly Weight: 8 lbs. 10 oz.; Total Weight: 9 lbs. 4 oz.; Packed Size: 7″ x 20″; Pole Diameter: 9.5 mm.
ALPS Mountaineering 5355605 Tasmanian 3 Person Backpacking Tent
- Free standing pole system; 7000 Series aluminum poles with weatherproof shock cord; All vents fully close
- Easy assembly-pole clips quickly snap over tent poles; 75D 185T Polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams give best weather protection; 75D 185T Poly taffeta floor with 5000mm coating
- Extra-large #8 zippers on doors and vestibules; Easy entry; great ventilation with two doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- Two vestibules (poles included); Weatherproof fly buckles; Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 7075 Aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included